Ctra. de Santa Gertrudis a Sant Llorenç
07812 Sant Joan de Labritja, Illes Balears
AFRO ECSTATIC DANCE with Eva Vázquez @ LA NAVE IBIZA
from 20.30 – 23.00 hrs
Ecstatic Dance is a unique dance experience.
A space for celebration and community, where you can move as you like, in a connection atmosphere where everyone feels safe and free to dance, explore and discover …
In this Afro Ecstatic dance and African music manages to transform those who listen to it. It’s joy, it’s clarity and direction. It is a meditation on the move. It is to reach ecstasy when you allow to silence the mind and just feel.
Facilitator: Eva Vázquez, certified Professor of the AfroYin Method, social and cultural Anthropologist and therapist and body coach.
We will be pleased to accompany you on this trip to the center of your Being, to the center of the Earth.
This is about self-expression, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and those around you.
No booze, no shoes and no chit-chat on the dance floor helps us keep it intentional. Amazing music helps us keep it all about Dance.
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk in the lounge space up on the balcony)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Respect for the space and for one another
5. Move your body however you wish!
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue. We do not provide plastic cups as we strive to be a zero-waste event.