Las Dalias, Ibiza’s Original Hippy Market and fascinating oasis of color, peace, music, dream in the heart of Sant Carles. The market, which was born on Valentine’s Day 1985 with five stalls which eventually have given way to the more than 300 stalls that Las Dalias currently boasts. In Sant Carles, in the north of Ibiza, the Las Dalias Hippy Market is celebrating every Saturday with a strong commitment to handmade, exclusive and accessible clothing. Walking through the garden you can immerse yourself in a fascinating network of fabrics, beads, unique objects and stalls where the talent of the most avant-garde artisans fuses with an atmosphere of harmony and that legacy of hippies of Ibiza. Come and discover our hippy market and our great gastronomic offer.
From prudence, respect and responsibility, we reopen the doors of our flea market.
To make you feel safe during your visit, we carry out a series of measures, including:
– Differentiated and controlled entry and exit, both with disinfection points.
– Mandatory use of masks if the mandatory minimum distance of 2 meters cannot be maintained.
– Reduced number of seats and capacity.
– Minimum distance of 2 meters between posts.
– Only one person per position will be admitted.
– Items that come in contact will be removed and disinfected properly.
– All vendors will use their mask during customer service.
– Frequent disinfection of common areas
– Free entrance and parking.
– 10% discount in our online shop with your DALIAS10 code.