Platja d'en Bossa
07817, Balearic Islands
IBIZA FAMILY EXPERIENCE > BIKE EXCURSIONS @ Playa den Bossa
from 10.30 – 13.30 hrs
BICYCLE EXCURSIONS – Treasurehunt by Bike
Families, watch this shot! The San José City Council launches one of the most original and fun activities to do as a family. Parents and children can discover together and through a bicycle tour some of the most beautiful secret corners of the island. This is the family excursion “Hunting for treasure by bicycle”, a ride through the beautiful surroundings of the Las Salinas natural park, adapted to children of all ages.
The idea, designed for both tourists and residents of the island, is to offer a novel, unique and very fun experience, which includes a bike ride through this beautiful setting and some activities and games to liven up the journey.
The games take place at every stop on the route, although while they pedal they will also sing and have a great time. Thus, at each stop families will have to carry out an original treasure hunt, which will allow them to discover the mysteries and beauties of Las Salinas Natural Park.
Games of questions and drawings that will allow them to know the great variety of birds and marine species in the area.
In addition, it will also help young and old to become environmentally conscious and you will be able to know a lot of anecdotes and curious stories about the past and about the island’s ancestors.
To regain strength, a delicious and healthy fruit lunch will be served halfway through the excursion.
The excursion, about 3 hours long, starts in the car park in front of the Hotel Grand Palladium in Playa d’en Bossa, continues towards the Torre de Sa Sal Rossa, and towards the church of San Francesc, and concludes again at Playa d ‘in Bossa with a swim in the sea if the weather is nice and you feel like it.
In each activity there can be a maximum of 20 participants and it will be adapted to all ages, as they also have small bicycles and even baby seats.
Bicycles, of course, are also included.
The excursion is organized every Saturday of the summer season. The hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. approximately.
The activity is bilingual and is done at the same time in English and Spanish.
Places are limited. To reserve yours or request more information, contact WhatsApp on the phone +34 608 557 450 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover all the secrets of one of the most beautiful places on the island!
– Dates: Every Saturday, from July 4 to October 31
– Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Duration: 3h
– Includes: Bicycles, helmets, insurance, guide, fruit, water
– Meeting point: Parking in front of the Hotel Grand Palladium in Playa d’En Bossa
– Price: Free
– Cancellation and release policy (how far in advance we close the tour sale): Cancellation and release must be done on Friday (the day before) at 7pm at the latest
– Specific requirements: Only for families with children between 6 and 16 years old, you must come with comfortable clothes and shoes, it is recommended to put on sunscreen. You must be at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. Children have to know how to ride a bicycle
– Email and telephone contact for reservations / emergencies (receive reservations and to call in case of doubt or urgency). : email@example.com. For reservations use e-mail or WhatsApp 608 557 450. You can call this phone only on the day of the excursion if participants have difficulty finding the meeting point.